Part-Time Courses 2017
Professional and leisure courses starting in 2017
Part-time courses 2017
Whatever your career or personal goals are, our part-time professional and leisure courses can help you to achieve them. Taught in real life working environments by tutors with years of industry experience, our courses ensure you gain relevant, up-to-date and hands-on training.
Some of our courses are FREE and many have multiple start dates. Click on the links below for course information and to apply.
Acting & Theatre
Art & Design / Photography
- Award in Body Electrical Therapy
- Award in Stone Therapy
- Award in Self Tanning
- Award in Indian Head Massage
Electrical & Engineering
- Requirements for Electrical Installations (17th Edition BS7671)
- HNC in Engineering
- Introduction to Welding
English is an essential qualification for gaining entry into employment, further education or university. Our basic English courses start throughout the year and are FREE. For more information and to apply click here.
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Learning English as a foreign language or improving what you already know is really useful if you want to study or work and live in the UK.
For more information or to apply for one of our ESOL courses click here. You can also come into college to talk to one of our team about the course and to apply.
Health & Safety / First Aid
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid Annual Refresher
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Health & Safety in the Workplace (L2)
- Health & Safety in the Workplace (L3)
- Manual Handling
Health & Social Care
Hospitality & Catering
IT & Computer Skills
- Award in IT User Skills (L1)
- Certificate in IT User Skills (L1)
- Certificate in IT User Skills ECDL (L2)
Do you struggle with everyday Maths? Do you want to get a job or go for a promotion? Do you want to gain a national qualification? Our basic Maths courses start throughout the year and are FREE. For more information and to apply click here.
Performing Arts & Theatre
Teacher Education & Training
- Award in Education & Training
- Understanding the Principles & Practices of Assessment
- Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Foundation Degree in Early Years Care and Education
- Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
- Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices