Jobs with pay, prospects and training
Get the skills to go far with an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships are a great way to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst being employed and earning a wage.
As an apprentice you will earn while you learn and gain valuable practical skills from being in the workplace. They are a great alternative to A-levels and university, with those building their careers through an apprenticeship more likely to stay in work throughout their life.
Why take an Apprenticeship with us?
- Our dedicated team will support and assist you through every step of your apprenticeship
- Study at our state-of-the-art campus and be taught by our industry expert tutors
- Earn while you learn - you will earn money in your chosen field while studying at college
- You can gain an industry-recognised qualification without worrying about any university debts
- 90% of apprentices stay in employment following completion of their apprenticeship
- Complete an apprenticeship and earn around £100,000 more in a lifetime than other employees.
Furthermore, according to government statistics, almost 90% of apprentices are satisfied with their chosen course while more than 80% feel their career prospects improve as a result.
How do I find out more information?
To find out more information about the apprenticeships on offer, browse the subjects available below. If you have any questions, get in touch and our team will gladly answer any queries you might have.
To view our latest apprenticeship vacancies, click here.
Download our Apprenticeship Guide
Apprenticeship Levy for Employers
For more information on the apprenticeship levy click here.
Choose from our wide range of apprenticeships
Bench Joinery Level 2 / Level 3
Bricklaying Level 2 / Level 3
Building Services Level 3
Civil Engineering Level 3
Construction Contracting Level 3
Electrical Installation Level 3
Heating & Ventilation Level 2 / Level 3
Painting & Decorating Level 2 / Level 3
Site Carpentry Level 2 / Level 3