Let us know who you are to generate an accurate course search
Full-time courses and apprenticeships to achieve your career or university goals
Part-time courses, Higher Education and apprenticeships to enhance your career
Apprenticeships and sector-focused courses to develop the skills of your workforce
T Levels focus on high-level technical study and work-ready skills. They combine the career focus and practical elements of current vocational qualifications like BTECs with the theory and study skills of traditional A Levels.
They will help you develop the knowledge, attitude and practical skills that you will need to thrive in your future career, whether that is skilled employment, a higher apprenticeship, or a degree at university.
Discover more at our Open Event
Equivalent to 3 A Levels
T Levels are a highly credible alternative to A Levels. They earn the same UCAS points as three A Levels and are accepted by universities.
Backed by business
T Levels have been designed with leading businesses and employers to give you the knowledge and skills you need for a successful career.
How are T Levels taught?
T Levels are a two-year course, just like A Levels.
80% of your course will be at college, gaining the knowledge and practical skills that employers need. The remaining 20% is a meaningful industry placement, where you will put these skills into action.
Assessment for T Levels is a combination of exams, coursework, workplace observations, an employer project and an end point assessment. To pass the qualification you must fully complete the industry placement.
Five GCSEs at grade 5 or above, including English and maths.
Effective industry placement
You will complete at least 45 days in a placement with an employer during your two-year course. This means that you will develop the workplace skills that employers are looking for and gain a clear idea about the sector and what different jobs involve.
A successful placement may even result in a job offer from your placement employer!
Pre T Level in Digital Industries
T Level in Digital Production, Design & Development
T Level in Education & Early Years