Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £269.23 per week
Application Deadline: 08/05/2018 Interview Date: 14/05/2018 Location: Main Campus
Business Administration Apprentice - Level 3 Standard
Wage: £269.23 per week
37 hours per week (some occasional evening work)
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
Friday 08:30 - 16:30
To provide a key service to the college by contributing, in a flexible way, to all aspects of Student Records procedures with individual responsibility for post, references and managing their inbox.
Job duties & responsibilities
- Input individual student application, enrolment and achievement data for all categories of student.
- Process fees and other money collection appropriately and issue the appropriate documentation.
- Verify student eligibility to funding and ensure required evidence is stored appropriately.
- Assist with registrations and claims in accordance with the appropriate awarding body, and to ensure that all achievements are accurately recorded on systems with certificates distributed to students.
- Assist the Student Records Team in continually developing and promoting new practices to improve efficiency and ensure that best use is made of technology as it develops.
- Respond to and deal appropriately with queries in line with service standards.
- Carry out all duties with due regard to the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Understand personal responsibility to adhere to relevant college policies and procedures as they relate to safeguarding and implement these.
- You should be confident with good communication skills
- Computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Software packages and databases
- You will need to be able to process data accurately
- Understand the importance of data protection
- Be able to prioritise and manage workload
GCSE English and Maths grade A*-C/9-4
Business Administration or Customer Service at Level 1 or 2 would be an advantage.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 8th May.Apply now