You don't need to go to university to go higher
University level courses
Studying a university level course at City College Southampton can provide you with an alternative of studying at a university with lower costs and smaller class sizes. They can help you to make a career change or perhaps progress in your current career.
You will benefit from:
- Industry experienced tutors
- Small class sizes
- Qualifications valued highly by employers
- Modern campus with real-life working environments
- Advanced industry-standard equipment
- Excellent student support
- Cheaper fees than university
Our Higher Education courses are career focused giving you excellent practical skills and relevant industry knowledge to enable you to move seamlessly into work or further studies.
Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for financial assistance to support you during your course at College, whether you are studying full or part-time.
Higher Education courses
- Access to Higher Education (Nursing & Healthcare Professions)
- Access to Higher Education (Social Sciences)
- Access to Higher Education (Teacher Education)
- HNC in Art & Design
- HNC in Building Services Engineering
- Diploma of Higher Education in Person-Centred Counselling
- BA (Hons) in Person-Centred Counselling (Year 3 entry)
Click on your chosen course above for further information and to apply online.