Corrigenda Ltd- Business Admin Apprentice
Fareham- VC00021 • Closing Date: 22/09/2020
The vacancy code for this apprenticeship is VC00021. Please make sure you fill this in when applying so the recruitment coordinator can ensure you are put forward for the correct vacancy.
Business Admin Apprentice
Between £15,000 - £17,000 per annum
Monday to Friday - Alternating Work Pattern – 08:00 – 16:30 / 08:30 – 17:00
40 hours per week
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice who will learn the role of a Contract Administrator. The ideal candidate will be passionate, proactive, eager to develop their skills and take pride in their work.
The role is being created for a new apprentice who will work towards a highly recognised Business Administration Level 3 qualification. On successful completion of the Apprenticeship, we anticipate a full-time position to be offered.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generating jobs on the Corrigenda CAFM system and scheduling them to be completed by the selected timeframe
- Raising and issuing purchase orders
- Processing and inputting worksheet information correctly onto our system
- Update and maintain records ensuring all required documents are completed on Corrigenda and client CAFM systems
- Initial handling and logging of client requests via telephone or email
- Answering the phone in a timely manner and directing calls / taking messages accordingly
- Updating work schedules and the planner on the CAFM system
- Liaise with external contractors to attend site and get updates on work in progress
- Carry out weekly “housekeeping” on Corrigenda Greentree system to ensure jobs are allocated in the correct location
- Relaying instructions to engineers and collating details of works in progress
- Liaise with and provide feedback to customers on the progress of jobs outstanding
- Liaise with contract managers and engineers to ensure effective communication
- Work with the Senior Administrator to review and reduce WIP
- Other general administrative duties
- Assist with other work activities when required and provide team cover during holidays/sickness
- Training will be given on all of the above.
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident when speaking on the phone with a pleasant manner
- Great attention to detail
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload
- IT literate – must be confident in all Microsoft Office Packages
Full UK drivers licence- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS.
A* to C in English and Maths GCSE.
We will not be able to consider any applicants without this as they will not be able to get on the apprenticeship.