Business Admin Apprentice- Khan Morris Accountants Limited
City Centre • Closing Date: 02/11/2018
Business Admin Apprenticeship
£4:50 - £5:50 dependent on experience.
The working week will be:
Monday – Friday
9:00 – 5:30 (Monday – Thursday)
9:00 – 4:00 (Friday)
36 hour week (1 hour lunch break)
The role will involve general administration duties including dealing with post and filing it electronically, answering the telephone and making outbound calls, meet and greet clients, ensuring the office is kept presentable at all times,supporting the technical staff in office administration and ensuring the office is run efficiently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The accurate handling of the practices’ post. To ensure prompt distribution of inward post, and accurate recording and delivery of outgoing post.
- The professional handling of all incoming telephone calls and “info” e-mails. To ensure all correspondence is handled in a courteous, timely and professional manner.
- Meeting and greeting clients into the office in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- To provide refreshments for staff and clients as requested.
- Organisation of the Directors appointments as directed, ensuring all outlook calendars (including boardroom) are updated and accurate at all times.
- To assist the Accounts Team with the completion of forms and correspondence as requested.
- Ensure administration requirements of the Accounts Team are met at all times, to include information requests to clients.
- To ensure movements of client records are monitored and records are returned to clients promptly as required.
- To be responsible for stationery, ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained.
- Ensuring that the office is at all times clean and tidy, maintaining a professional image for clients. To be responsible for ensuring any office maintenance issues are dealt with promptly and cost effectively.
- Liaising with IT providers, ensuring at all times that IT is running effectively.
- Booking, diarising and timely payment for courses, networking events and other practice activities as requested by Directors.
- You will be dealing directly with all members of the team up to director level.
- Shows initiative
- Portray a professional image
- Meeting deadlines
- Team player
A* to C In English and Maths