Barn Owls Pre School- Early Years Apprentice
Shirley • Closing Date: 13/11/2018
Early Years Apprentice
£3.70 an Hour.
4 days a week 8.30am to 5.30pm.
1 day required to come to City College.
The apprentice will deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 2- 5 years. The roles and responsibilities will be...
● To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 2- 5 years
● To ensure that the pre-school is a safe environment for children, staff and others
● To develop partnerships with parents/ carers to increase involvement in their child’s development
● To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager or Deputy Manager
- To complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship
- Communication and written skills
- Able to/willing to work in a team
- Understanding of EYFS (if level3)
- Encouraging and motivating little learners
- Abilities to read and follow children’s interests and needs
- Ability to react quickly if needed (eg protect a child from a danger, emergency situations etc)
A* to C in English and Maths