Apprentice Hairdresser- Thomas Austin Hairdressing
Bitterne • Closing Date: 14/10/2019
Thomas Austin Hair- Hair L2
£3.90 Per Hour.
36 hours per week
Tuesday – Saturday 09.00am - 5.00pm
A late finish may be required on one evening but this will be discussed at the interview
Working in a very busy but friendly salon you will learn all aspects of a Level 2 Hairdressing apprenticeship.
This will include:
- Styling and finishing hair
- Basic cutting techniques
- Colouring and setting and dressing hair
- You will have an excellent team around you and once your knowledge and skills develop you will be actively encouraged to practise them further.
You will be required to attend City College Southampton one day a week where you will enhance your techniques under the watchful eyes of very knowledgeable and experienced tutors.
- Good standard of general education, specifically, English Language and maths
- Ability to work under pressure to deadline with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of hairdressing or a definite interest in the industry is a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy working as part of a close knit team
- Excellent time management
- Competent at taking instructions from other members of the team
- You must be punctual, reliable and hardworking and always striving to be the best
- A positive approach, friendly manner and prepared to 'go the extra mile'
A* to C in English and Maths GCSE.