Verifier in Heat and Vent
Part time • Salary: £24.03 per hour
Application Deadline: 17/04/2017 Interview Date: 26/04/2017 Location: Main Campus
Southampton City College has a vacancy for an individual to internally verify Heat and Vent NVQ Level 2 and 3 qualifications. This part time position is required to commence in April 2017 and complete in Mid July 2017.
City and Guilds Heat and Vent Internal Verifier – 6 days part time work to verify assessment decisions for this academic year 2016-17.
Applicants would be required to –
• Hold a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Heating Ventilation or similar related qualification
• Hold the Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice or equivalent. (D34-V1)
• Experience of internal verification / internal quality assurance of NVQ L3 Diploma qualifications
• Follow a quality-monitoring plan which highlights risk assessments to reflect teaching staff experience, competencies & professional status.
• Ensure the IV/IQA database is complete and up-to date in a timely manner.
The application closing date is Monday 17th April 2017 with interviews being held on Wednesday 26th April 2017. If applying, please ensure you can make yourself available on this date.
We are only able to contact you if you are shortlisted for interview, and we will do this via e-mail so please ensure we have your accurate contact details when registering, including a contact telephone number.
All shortlisted applicants are required to complete a self-declaration and disclosure form prior to interview. Satisfactory references, enhanced DBS check and medical clearance will be required for successful job candidates.
City College is committed to providing an environment where students, staff and all members of the College community can feel safe and secure.
Thank you for your interest in Southampton City College.