About this course
This short warehousing course is designed to support you in your journey back into employment or to change careers. It covers a range of employability and work skills topics for warehousing and storage roles including picking and packing, goods in and recycling. The course aims to build confidence in the workplace and personal development skills.
Successful completion of the course guarantees you an interview for a permanent role at the Lidl Regional Distribution Centre in Nursling across a range of shift patterns.
Take advantage of this fully funded course where you won't have to pay for the course. Apply online now!
What you will learn
You will complete 5 units:
- Health and safety at work
- Pick goods in logistic environment
- Maintain hygiene standards in handling and storing of goods in a logistical environment
- Sort goods and materials for recycling or disposing in a logistical environment
- Make an effective contribution to a business sin the logistics sector
All learning is classroom based with a tutor. There are no exams or written assignments.
- There are no set entry requirements just an enthusiasm to learn and you will need to be aged 18 or over
- If you are unemployed we will require evidence of your unemployment
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
|13/05/19||9.00 - 17.00 (Mon-Fri)||2 weeks||Main campus||£0.00|
|24/06/19||9.00 - 17.00 (Mon-Fri)||2 weeks||Main campus||£0.00|
Take one of the following work related courses offered by City College
- Retail skills level 1
- Work skills level 1
- Wellbeing level 1