Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
Qualification: CACHE Certificate
Level 2 (Distance Learning)
You can start this distance learning course at anytime throughout the year. Please apply and we will contact you to arrange getting you started.Apply now
About this course
This distance learning course will develop your knowledge and awareness of the Prevent duty and safeguarding, including online safety. It’s ideal if you are working in, or plan to work in, a job role with a responsibility for safeguarding others.
This is a flexible qualification that allows you to study at a time and place that suits you however you will be assigned a personal tutor who can support you if you need it.
* Great news... if you're aged 19 or over and earning less than £15,736.50 a year (gross salary), you may not have to pay for this course. Apply online now!
What you will learn
- Understanding the Prevent duty
- Understanding safeguarding
- Understanding online safety
This is a distance learning course - you will be provided with course handbooks to complete at enrolment. You will have the opportunity to have 1:1 support with the tutor, which could be in your workplace.
- You need to be aged 18 or over
- Have GCSE English grade C/4 or above
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto the course.
Course length & fees
- Fees: £30 (no fee if on a low wage* or unemployed and on a job-related benefit)
- Course Length: N/A
- Campus: Distance Learning
- Level 2 - Autism
- Level 2 - Behaviour that Challenges
- Level 2 - Business Admin
- Level 2 - Care Planning
- Level 2 - Children & Young People’s Mental Health
- Level 2 - Customer Service
- Level 2 - Dementia Care
- Level 2 - Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health & Social Care
- Level 2 - End of Life Care
- Level 2 - Falls Prevention
- Level 2 - Information Advice & Guidance
- Level 2 - Mental Health Problems
- Level 2 - Nutrition & Health
- Level 2 - Prevention & Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Level 2 - Retail Operations
- Level 2 - Team Leading
- Level 2 - Working with People with Mental Health Needs