Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
Qualification: CACHE Certificate
Level 2 (Distance Learning)
You can start this distance learning course at anytime throughout the year. Please apply and we will contact you to arrange getting you started.Apply now
About this course
Our Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges is aimed to benefit anyone across several sectors, especially those within education and health and social care.
Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour. Lack of knowledge can be a major barrier, which means that the right training is essential for anyone dealing with challenging behaviour so they can respond effectively to the triggers, sign and symptoms.
This is a flexible qualification that allows you to study at a time and place that suits you however you will be assigned a personal tutor who can support you if you need it.
* Great news... if you're aged 19 or over and earning less than £16,009.50 a year (gross salary), you may not have to pay for this course. Apply online now!
What you will learn
- Understand behaviour that challenges
- How to support positive behaviour
- The importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
- The role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
This is a distance learning course - you will be provided with course handbooks to complete at enrolment. You will have the opportunity to have 1:1 support with the tutor, which could be in your workplace.
- You need to be aged 19 or over
- If you're aged 19-23 you must have already achieved a full level 2 qualification
- Be self-motivated
- Have GCSE English grade C/4 or above
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto the course.
Course length & fees
- Fees: £30*
- Course Length: N/A
- Campus: Distance Learning