Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
Qualification: CACHE Certificate
Level 2 (Distance Learning)
There are start dates available for this course throughout the year. Please apply and at your interview we can place you on a course that meets your requirements.Apply now
About the course
Our Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges is aimed to benefit anyone across several sectors, especially those within education and health and social care.
Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour. Lack of knowledge can be a major barrier, which means that the right training is essential for anyone dealing with challenging behaviour so they can respond effectively to the triggers, sign and symptoms.
This is a flexible qualification that allows you to study at a time and place that suits you however you will be assigned a personal tutor who can support you if you need it.
What you will learn
- Understand behaviour that challenges
- How to support positive behaviour
- The importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
- The role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
This is a distance learning course - you will be provided with course handbooks to complete at enrolment. You will have the opportunity to have 1:1 support with the tutor, which could be in your workplace.
- You need to be aged 18 or over
- Have GCSE English grade C/4 or above
Course length & fees
- Fees: £30 (no fee if unemployed)
- Course Length: N/A
- Campus: Distance Learning
- Level 2 Nutrition and Health
- Level 2 Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 2 Customer Service
- Level 2 Business Admin
- Level 2 Team Leading
- Level 2 Advice and Guidance
- Level 2 Retail Operations