Team Leader/Supervision Apprenticeship
There are start dates available for this course throughout the year. Please apply and at your interview we can place you on a course that meets your requirements.Apply now
About the course
The level 3 Team Leader/Supervision Apprenticeship has been developed for first line or junior managers who have responsibilities for supporting, managing and developing team members and projects. It would suit you if you are in a role such as a supervisor, team leader, project officer, shift supervisor, foreperson or shift manager.
Over the 12-15 month programme, you will cover a variety of topics allowing you to support, manage and develop yourself and your team.
What you will learn
- Personal development
- Resource planning
- Meeting stakeholder needs
- Managing and communicating information
- Identifying development opportunities
- Managing communication
- Being a leader
You will attend College 1 day per week - the rest of the training will be in your place of work
- You will need Literacy (English) and Numeracy (maths) at level 1 or above
- You must be employed in a team leading/operational management role
Course length & fees
- Course Length: 12-15 months
- Campus: Main
On completion of this apprenticeship you may choose to register as an associate member with the CMI to support professional career development and progression.