Sage 50 Payroll Introduction
This course is currently unavailable. Please register your interest below and we will let you know when it next becomes available.
About this course
This 10 week introductory course is designed for those looking to gain an understanding of Sage Payroll. You will have the opportunity to practise running payrolls for sample companies and producing relevant reports.
What you will learn
- How to enter and maintain employee details
- Enter and maintain payroll information or both wages and salaries
- Update records when staff leave or join
- Send information to HMRC in real time according to regulations
- Process weekly and monthly payroll in line with regulations
There will be an assessment at the end of the course.
- This course would suit anyone wishing to learn the basics of computerised payroll. You can have little to no knowledge of Sage Payroll software.
- You will be required to attend a short interview at the college before enrolling onto the course
AAT in Accounting courses and Sage Line 50 courses, also offered at the College.