Requirements for Electrical Installations 17th Edition BS7671: 2008 (2015) (2382-15)
Qualification: City & Guilds Award
About the course
This course is aimed at practicing electricians with relevant experience, and professionals such as electrical engineers, contracts managers, designers, consultants, and surveyors who need to comply with the BS7671:2011 requirements for electrical installations.
This level will suit you if you are a practising electrician with specific qualifications, who needs to update your certification to meet the latest edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations. Alternatively, you're a newly qualified electrician who needs to gain this certificate.
To study on this course you must have a copy of Requirements for Electrical Installation BS7671-2015 3rd Edition (Yellow) (ISBN 978-1-84919-769-4). The exam is open book and the qualification cannot be achieved without it.
What you will learn
- Scope, object and fundamental principles
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and assembly of equipment
- Inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations
There will be 4 days of teaching and learning, with a revision session and exam on the Friday.
An exam will take place on the last day of your course.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course
- As a general rule you should have knowledge of electrical installation and electrical science
- No interview is required - to enrol please visit us at the College with photo ID ahead of the course start date
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
|10/04/17||09.00 - 17.00||1 week||Main||£480|
- City & Guilds 2391 Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Our qualifications can lead directly into employment, offering you the chance to develop your skills and knowledge to a high standard recognised by the industry.
It is advisable that you purchase a copy of City & Guilds 2382–15 Exam Success.