Principles of Customer Service
Qualification: NCFE Certificate
Level 2 (Distance Learning)
You can start this distance learning course at anytime throughout the year. Please apply and we will contact you to arrange getting you started.Apply now
About this course
This level 2 Customer Service qualification will enable you to gain the knowledge and skills for customer facing roles. It is ideal for anyone currently working in a customer-facing role, or looking to gain employment in a role which requires customer service skills.
This is a flexible qualification that allows you to study at a time and place that suits you however you will be assigned a personal tutor who can support you if you need it.
* Great news... if you're aged 19 or over and earning less than £16,009.50 a year (gross salary), you may not have to pay for this course. Apply online now!
What you will learn
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to communicate with customers
- Understand how to handle customer information
- Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
This is a distance learning course - you will be provided with course handbooks to complete at enrolment. You will have the opportunity to have 1:1 support with the tutor, which could be in your workplace.
- You need to be aged 19 or over
- If you're aged 19-23 you must have already achieved a full level 2 qualification
- Be self-motivated
- Have GCSE English grade C/4 or above
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto the course.
Course length & fees
- Fees: £30*
- Course Length: N/A
- Campus: Distance Learning