Principles of Business Administration
Qualification: NCFE Certificate
Level 2 (Distance Learning)
There are start dates available for this course throughout the year. Please apply and at your interview we can place you on a course that meets your requirements.Apply now
About the course
This customer service qualification provides you with the knowledge that is required to work in a range of environments in a business administration role. You will learn how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events and will be able to apply your knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
This is a flexible qualification that allows you to study at a time and place that suits you however you will be assigned a personal tutor who can support you if you need it.
What you will learn
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
This is a distance learning course - you will be provided with course handbooks to complete at enrolment. You will have the opportunity to have 1:1 support with the tutor, which could be in your workplace.
- You need to be aged 18 or over
- Have GCSE English grade C/4 or above
Course length & fees
- Fees: £30 (no fee if unemployed)
- Course Length: N/A
- Campus: Distance Learning
- Level 2 Customer Service
- Level 2 Retail
- Level 2 Team Leading
- Level 2 Advice and Guidance