Preparing to Work in Early Years Education & Care
Qualification: CACHE Certificate
About the course
This course prepares you to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years. It will provide you with a progression route to the Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care.
What you will learn
- Health and wellbeing
- Food and nutrition
- Emotional wellbeing
- Legislation and professional practice
- Health and safety
- Equality and diversity
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 including English and maths or
- Level 2 Certificate (including Level 2 functional skills)
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Please note a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will also be required for this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Level 3 CACHE Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (Early Years Educator)
- Work in day nurseries, primary schools and pre-schools