About the course
This career-led course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to be a skilled painter and decorator. You will learn, develop and practise the skills required for working in painting and decorating.
What you will learn
- Erecting and dismantling access equipment and working platforms
- Preparing surfaces for decoration
- Applying paint systems by brush and roller
- Applying foundation and plain papers
- Producing specialist decorative finishes
- Applying and creating colour
Our construction workshops provide a fantastic learning environment with industry standard equipment.
- GCSE grades A*-D/9-3 (including English and maths), or
- Level 1 in Painting & Decorating or Construction Skills
- Practical qualifications may also be considered as an alternative entry depending on grade achieved
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Painting and Decorating
- NVQs or other relevant Level 3 courses
- Employment with painting and decorating companies (private and public sector)