Lean Organisation Management Techniques
Qualification: NCFE Certificate
Level 2 (Distance Learning)
You can start this distance learning course at anytime throughout the year. Please apply and we will contact you to arrange getting you started.Apply now
About this course
This distance learning level 2 qualification in Lean Organisation Management Techniques aims to improve business performance through the continuous professional development of employees and their skill set.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- Understand lean organisation techniques in business
- Know and understand business improvement tools and techniques
- Know and understand how to work effectively in a business team
- Access the business sector or progress to further qualifications and learning
You will learn the knowledge and have the opportunity to look at real practises and processes within your organisation to identify improvements which can be made.
It is a flexible qualification that allows you to study at a time and place that suits you however you will be assigned a personal tutor who can support you if you need it.
The course tutor will need to meet with you once at the beginning of the course to discuss the criteria of the course and to discuss your proposed workplace project, this will be a 1 to 1 meeting at the College.
* Great news... if you're aged 19 or over and earning less than £16,009.50 a year (gross salary), you may not have to pay for this course. Apply online now!
What you will learn
- Concept of lean environment
- Productivity needs analysis
- Process mapping
- Principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- How to improve work environment
- Elimination of processes
- Effective teams
- Team leader role
This is a distance learning course - you will be provided with course handbooks to complete at enrolment. You will have the opportunity to have 1:1 support with the tutor, which could be in your workplace.
The course tutor will need to meet with you once at the beginning of the course to discuss the criteria and to discuss your proposed workplace project, this will be a 1 to 1 meeting at the College.
- You need to be aged 19 or over
- If you're aged 19-23 you must have already achieved a full level 2 qualification
- Be self-motivated
- Have GCSE English grade C/4 or above
To achieve this course you must be able to demonstrate a work project you are involved with. The course tutor will meet with you at the beginning of the course to discuss the criteria and best ways to meet these, this will be a 1 to 1 meeting at the College.
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto the course.
Course length & fees
- Fees: £30*
- Course Length: N/A
- Campus: Distance Learning