Lean Organisation Management Techniques
Qualification: NCFE Certificate
Level 2 (Distance Learning)
You can start this distance learning course at anytime throughout the year. Please apply and we will contact you to arrange getting you started.Apply now
About this course
This distance learning level 2 qualification in Lean Organisation Management Techniques aims to improve business performance through continuous professional development of employees and their skill set.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- Understand lean organisation techniques in business
- Know and understand business improvement tools and techniques
- Know and understand how to work effectively in a business team
- Access the business sector or progress to further qualifications and learning
You will learn the knowledge and have opportunity to look at real practises and processes within your organisation to identify improvements which can be made.
It is a flexible qualification that allows you to study at a time and place that suits you however you will be assigned a personal tutor who can support you if you need it.
* Great news... if you're aged 19 or over and earning less than £15,736.50 a year (gross salary), you may not have to pay for this course. Apply online now!
What you will learn
- Concept of lean environment
- Productivity needs analysis
- Process mapping
- Principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- How to improve work environment
- Elimination of processes
- Effective teams
- Team leader role
This is a distance learning course - you will be provided with course handbooks to complete at enrolment. You will have the opportunity to have 1:1 support with the tutor, which could be in your workplace.
- You need to be aged 19 or over
- Have GCSE English grade C/4 or above
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto the course.
Course length & fees
- Fees: £30* (no fee if unemployed)
- Course Length: N/A
- Campus: Distance Learning