About the course
This course is an excellent introduction to the basics of using a computer. It is suitable for anyone who has basic computer skills and knowledge and wants to improve these skills.
What you will learn
- IT user skills - how to store information on your computer so that you can find it when you need it (file management)
- Using the internet to search for websites
- Word processing - basic use of computers, creating documents such as letters, notices, and written information
- Basic Excel skills
You will be assessed using practical tasks and creating a portfolio of evidence. There are no exams.
- You will need to have a basic understanding of using a computer
- You will need to be aged 19+
- This course is available at level 1 and level 2. You will be placed on the most suitable course based on a short skills assessment at your interview.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
|12/06/18||17.30 - 20.30 (Tuesday)||24 weeks||Main||£225|
|04/12/18||17.30 - 20.30 (Tuesday)||24 weeks||Main||£225|
|04/06/19||17.30 - 20.30 (Tuesday)||24 weeks||Main||£225|
NOCN Certificate in IT User Skills Level 2