About the course
With rapid changes in technology and consumer behaviour, many companies have social media and digital communication teams working to increase the company's online presence on sites such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn as well as their own digital marketing tools including websites and videos.
During this course you will gain hands-on skills to enable you to use IT, media and creative packages to communicate information to audiences for the modern digital and business world. This course will also give you the skills to take advantage of the range of opportunities created by social media and digital communication.
What you will learn
- Using IT and media to communicate with an audience
- Skills and jobs in the IT and Digital Communications industry
- Designing and creating a website
- Designing and creating graphics
- Create a multimedia product (images, animation, sound and video)
- Using technology for online business
- Using software to create information for an audience
- Animation suite (Maya)
- Digital video and media production
- IT workshops
- Design studios
- 4 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (including English and maths) or
- Equivalent qualifications with Level 1 Functional Skills in English
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Level 3 courses in IT, games or media
- Apprenticeships in IT or Digital Communications
- Junior roles within digital marketing, social media and digital communication