Introduction to Health, Social Care & Children's and Young People's Settings
Qualification: NCFE CACHE Diploma
About the course
This course is ideal if you are undecided about studying and a career in health care, social care or with children in education. It will provide you with an introduction to each sector and the range of options available.
What you will learn
- The range of services and roles available for a career in health, social care and early year's sectors
- Health and safety
- Communication skills
- Healthy eating
- The values of working with children and vulnerable groups
There are no formal entry requirements.
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto the course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- CACHE Level 2 in Early Years
- OCR Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care or Early Years