About the course
This qualification will prepare you to work with children between birth and five years, with knowledge of children up to seven years. You could also progress on to the CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care.
What you will learn
- Introducing the role of an Early Years Practitioner
- Play, development and learning for school
- Supporting children’s play
- Supporting children’s development
- Observation, assessment and planning
- Legislation, framework and professional practice
- Professional development
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-D/9-3 (including English and maths at A-C) or
- Level 1 Diploma in Early Years (including Level 1 functional skills)
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Please note a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will also be required for this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Level 3 in Childcare
- Apprenticeship in Childcare
- Work in nurseries, reception classes at primary schools or pre-schools