About this course
Do you wish to work as Airline Cabin Crew? Would you like to enhance your studies in Travel and Tourism? Are you in employment and looking for a career in the travel industry? If so, then this course may be ideal for you!
The aim of this course is to provide an introduction to the skills and knowledge required to work effectively as a member of an airline cabin crew. It sets out to promote good practice in cabin crew by working towards national standards.
* Great news... if you're aged 19 or over and earning less than £15,736.50 a year (gross salary), you may not have to pay for this course. Apply online now!
What you will learn
- Understand the airline industry and the role of cabin crew
- Making passenger announcements on board an aircraft
- Dealing with passengers on board an aircraft
- Aircraft emergency situations
- Cabin service selling techniques
- Airline health, safety and security
- Mock-up of an equipped plane fuselage
- Visit to a UK airline training facility
The course is assessed on a combination of course work, role plays and short answer questions.
Candidates must fall within industry requirements which are: Minimum age 18, minimum of 5'2" in height. Be physically fit and a confident swimmer (25+ metres). You must have a good standard of education (including English and maths) and be fluent in spoken and written English. You must have the right to live and work in the UK indefinitely and without restriction. Course requirements are subject to industry standards. You will also need a strong interest and motivation to complete the course.
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto the course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
|12/09/18||18.00 - 21.00 (Wednesday)||1 year||Main site||£615*|