About the course
If you want a great opportunity to gain an understanding on how to care for people and work towards a career in nursing, social work or care work then this is the course for you.
What you will learn
- Anatomy and physiology
- Diet and nutrition
- Equality and diversity
- Health and safety
- Dementia care
- Psychological perspectives
- Sociological perspectives
- Infection, prevention and control
- Introduction to counselling skills
- Research methodology
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 (including English and maths) or
- Level 2 in Health and Social Care or Early Years (including level 2 functional skills)
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Please note a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will also be required for this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Second year of study (Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care)
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Work in hospitals, community care, health services and social work