About the course
If you want to find out more about Health and Social Care and have an interest in working within the industry this could be the course for you.
What you will learn
- Individual rights and needs
- Ensuring safe environments
- Cultural diversity
- Anatomy and physiology
- Creative and therapeutic activities
- Health and social care services
- Diet and nutrition
- Emergency care
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-D/9-3 or
- Level 1 Diploma in Social Care or Early Years
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Please note a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will also be required for this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Work in hospitals, community care, health services and social work