Health and Safety in the Workplace
Qualification: Highfield Award
About the course
This 3-day course is aimed at supervisors and managers who have a legal and moral responsibility to look after the health and safety of employees.
This qualification enables managers and supervisors to improve the health and safety culture of their organisation, whatever its size or activity.
What you will learn
- Concept of health and safety
- Accidents in the workplace
- Ill health in the workplace
- Legal provisions (UK only)
- Health and safety organisation and management
- Supervising health and safety
A two hour multiple choice test at the end of the last day of the course.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but knowledge of Level 2 Health and Safety would be beneficial.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety