Food and Beverage Service Supervision
This course is currently unavailable. Please register your interest below and we will let you know when it next becomes available.
About this course
This is an excellent spring board for a career as a restaurant or bar manager. You will learn, develop and practise your food and beverage service skills in our popular Aspire Restaurant in addition to gaining supervisory and specialist skills.
What you will learn
- Supervisory skills
- Expand customer service skills
- Supervise staff in the training restaurant
- Work as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Flambé skills
- Licensing laws
- Food safety
- Serving wines and cocktails
- Supervising events
Our modern commercial kitchens and commercial fine dining restaurant (Aspire) will provide you with the perfect place to learn your trade in this industry. Gain valuable experience of working in the restaurant and at catering events that will build your CV and enhance your employability.
- Level 2 in Hospitality & Catering (including Level 2 functional skills), or
- Relevant industry skills and experience
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
- Employment e.g. Restaurant Supervisor, Bar Manager, Sommelier, Event Manager, Trainee Banquet Manager
- University / Higher Education