About the course
This course will help you to develop the practical engineering skills that employers are looking for. It covers the fundamental skills and knowledge common to all engineering practices, including health and safety requirements and communicating engineering information.
What you will learn
- Hand fitting and assembly
- Milling and turning
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Engineering Principles
- Working safely in an engineering and manufacturing environment
- Mathematics in engineering
City College boasts specially designed and fully equipped workshops which provide realistic working environments.
- Extensive fabrication & welding workshops
- Machining workshop
- Electronics workshop
- Modern CAD 2D and 3D equipment & software
- 4 GCSEs grade A*-D/9-3 (including English, maths and science), or
- Level 1 in Engineering
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Level 3 in Engineering
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering
- Work in engineering at operator level