About this course
This course will give you advanced knowledge and skills of electrical installation. You will practise and be assessed on the installation and testing of electrical equipment together with the relevant theory of electrical installation and wiring regulations.
What you will learn
- Electrical installation design
- Environmental technology systems
- Inspection testing
- Diagnosing and correcting electrical faults
- Electrical science and principles
- Environmental health and safety
Our construction workshops provide a fantastic learning environment with industry standard equipment.
- 5 GCSEs grade 9-4/A*-C (including English, maths and science) AND
- Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation
- Practical qualifications and/or experience may be considered
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
|02/09/19||1 year||Main campus|
- Work as a Trainee Electrician
Trips, visits & activities
- Guest speakers
- Work experience
- Industry week activities
Mike MullenElectrical Installation Tutor
Mike has over 12 years of experience as a qualified electrician and is committed to making sure his students have the broadest understanding of working in the industry. He has travelled all over the country and worked on numerous construction sites, continually gaining knowledge of the sector.