About the course
Gain advanced underpinning knowledge and related skills of electrical installation. You will practise and be assessed on the installation and testing of electrical equipment together with the relevant theory of electrical installation and wiring regulations.
What you will learn
- Electrical installation design
- Environmental technology systems
- Inspection testing
- Diagnosing and correcting electrical faults
- Electrical science and principles
- Environmental health and safety
Our construction workshops provide a fantastic learning environment with industry standard equipment.
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 (including English, maths and science) and
- Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation, or relevant industry experience
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation
- Work as a Trainee Electrician
- BTEC in Construction Management