About the course
This industry-recognised qualification will provide you with the basic knowledge and craft skills of electrical installation. You will learn, develop and practise the installation of wiring systems together with the relevant theory of electrical installation.
What you will learn
- Electrical installation theory and technology
- Electrical installation methods, procedures and requirements
- Electrical installation craft skills
- Electrical science and principles
- Health and safety
Our construction workshops provide a fantastic learning environment with industry standard equipment.
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 (including English, maths and science), or
- Relevant equivalent qualifications and successful interview
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation
- NVQs or other relevant Level 3 courses