About the course
Gain a high standard of cookery and service skills and learn other workplace essentials including customer service and kitchen health and safety. You will learn in real working environments including our popular on-site Aspire Restaurant.
What you will learn
- Professional cookery skills
- Customer service skills
- Food and drink service skills
- Cooking methods and processes
- Cook and serve in Aspire Restaurant
- Work as part of a team
- Develop problem solving skills
- English and maths
- Gain valuable work experience
Our modern commercial kitchens and commercial fine dining restaurant (Aspire) will provide you with the perfect place to learn your trade in this industry. Gain valuable experience of working in the restaurant and at catering events that will build your CV and enhance your employability.
- 4 GCSEs grades D-F/3-2 (including English and maths), or
- Level 1 Introduction to Culinary Skills (including Level 1 functional skills)
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Level 3 Diploma
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Hospitality and Catering
- Work as a chef or commis chef in hotels, cafes and restaurants, or on cruise ships