About the course
This level 3 CMI qualification is a 6-week leadership and management course developed for supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity. The professional qualification gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency. It offers a highly flexible approach to learning with a broad range of units available allowing employers and individuals to tailor the size and elements of the qualification to suit their specific needs.
Take advantage of this fully funded course (no cost).
What you will learn
- Improving team performance
- Introduction to first line management
Assessment is one assignment per unit. There are no examinations.
- You need to be employed in a team leader role or have responsibility for leading others or be employed with previous experience of leading a team
- GCSE English grade A*-C/9-4 or level 2 equivalent
- Be aged 19 years or over
- You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto the course
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
|10/05/18||17:00 - 20:00 (Thursday)||6 weeks||Main campus||£0*|
|12/09/18||17:00 - 20:00 (Wednesday)||6 weeks||Main campus||£0*|
|13/09/18||13:30 - 16:30 (Thursday)||6 weeks||Main campus||£0*|
|31/10/18||17:00 - 20:00 (Wednesday)||6 weeks||Main campus||£0*|
|22/11/18||13:30 - 16:30 (Thursday)||6 weeks||Main campus||£0*|
On successful completion of a Level 3 qualification in Leadership and Management, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Progress to the Level 4 Certificate in Leadership & Management
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager