About the course
This course has been designed for those who want to work in early years childcare and education. This course leads on to the Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and education providing access to higher education or to work as an Early Years Educator.
What you will learn
- Child development from conception to seven years
- Children’s health and well-being
- Providing safe environments for children
- Child health
- Play and learning
- Children’s additional needs
- Observation, assessment and planning
- A competence-based Professional Practice Portfolio
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 (including English and maths)
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Please note a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will also be required for this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Childcare
- Work in nurseries, primary schools and home based childcare
- University/Higher Education