About the course
Equivalent to three A-Levels this Business and Marketing course is a recognised route to university. You will gain an advanced understanding of how a business works and you will develop the skills and knowledge needed for working in a business or commerce environment.
The course aims to provide you with an in depth understanding of the operations and structures of businesses and also to equip you with the skills required to succeed in employment or at university.
Earn up to 168 UCAS points#
#Based on Distinction grades
What you will learn
- Exploring business
- Developing a marketing campaign
- Personal and business finance
- Managing an event
- Visual merchandising
- Market research
- International business
- Principles of management
- Business decision making
- Investigating retail business
- Creative promotion
- Work experience in business
If you successfully complete the first year of study you will gain a level 3 Diploma qualification. In order to progress to the second year you will need to pass the first year of study.
70% Practical/coursework - 30% exam
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 (including English and maths) OR
- Level 2 Diploma in Business (merit or distinction level) and GCSE in English and maths grade A*-C/9-4)
- Mature students considered via interview and skills test
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Degree at University
- Work in retail, management, marketing, accountancy, banking, recruitment, human resources
- Start your own business
Trips, visits & activities
- Guest speakers
- Industry competitions
- Industry week activities
- Work experience
If you will be 19 before the start of the second year of this course, you will be liable to pay a fee for that year. Please contact us for more information.