About this course
This exciting business course will give you a range of skills you can take into your future career. You will learn about business enterprise which you can use to develop your entrepreneurial skills should you aspire to start up your own business. You will also learn about the events industry and how you plan, organise and deliver events.
This business course is for you if you have an interest in learning how large and small organisations operate on a day-to-day basis. You will learn how a business functions and develop the essential skills and knowledge to give you a stepping stone to further study or employment.
Created in partnership with leading businesses, this qualification explores all aspects of the business world including a number of practical activities. You will gain the essential knowledge and skills needed to progress to further studies or start your career.
What you will learn
- The business enterprise environment
- Researching a concept for a new or revised product or service
- Promoting and financing business enterprise ideas
- Planning and pitching business enterprise ideas
- Principles of delivering events
- Organising an event
- Delivering customer service at events
- Delivering an event
- 4 x GCSEs grade 9-3/A*-D or below (including English and maths) or
- Level 1 qualification and Working at Level 1 in English and maths
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto this course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business & Law
- Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
- Business related employment, e.g. retail, office administration, sales or marketing
Trips, visits & activities
- Work experience
- Local industry events
- Employment fairs and talks
- Industry week activities
Nick SandersBusiness Tutor
Nick has over 40 years of business experience, with his first general manager role aged just 21. His background includes logistics, supply chain management, sales, HR and the management of large teams, working across a range of sectors for companies such as TNT and New Look.