About the course
This full-time barbering course will develop your skills and knowledge in advanced cutting, shaving, styling skills, health and safety and customer service skills necessary to be employed as a Senior Barber. You will learn practical skills in our commercial hair salon, Kudos, alongside theory classes.
What you will learn
- Barbering consultation services
- Cut hair using a combination of barbering techniques
- Design and create facial shapes
- Shaving services
- Colour and lighten men's hair
- Promote and sell products and services
- Specialist hair and scalp treatments
- Creative hair design skills
- Design and create patterns in hair
Training at City College will give you a huge advantage as you will learn in our purpose built hair and beauty salon, Kudos. You will learn with industry standard equipment working under supervision with real, paying clients to give you a wealth of experience.
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 (including English and maths) and
- Level 2 Diploma in Barbering
You will be required to attend an interview at the College prior to enrolling onto the course.
Dates, times & fees
|Start Date||Course Times||Duration||Campus||Fees|
- Work in salons, theatres, fashion houses, or on cruise ships
- University / Higher Education