Administration Assistant - Southampton City Clinical Commissioning Group
Southampton • Closing Date: 10/10/2017
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Weekly wage £187.50
Your role and responsibilities will be:
To be a point of contact for basic administration tasks.
To provide an accurate helpful service to commissioning managers.
To work as an effective member of the team displaying enthusiasm and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Electronic filing
- Producing documents
- Answering phones (when confident)
- Opening and logging the post
- Greeting visitors
- Looking after specific notice boards
- Supporting of workshops/staff events
- Looking after our conference and coffee area ensuring it is tidy and replenished frequently throughout the day
The role is part of the corporate admin team comprising of 5 other people and will have a line manager within this.
Knowledge of Microsoft computer packages but not essential as training can be given
Willingness to want to learn
Helpful ‘can do’ attitude
Being able to work as a team