Painter and Decorator - New Forest Care Ltd
Multiple sites around Hythe, Waterside and Romsey area • Closing Date: 04/08/2017
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Painting and Decorating
Weekly Wage £200
Join our busy but highly motivated maintenance team. New Forest Care is a private organisation situated in the heart of the new forest with approximately 240 employees who provide high quality care to the young people who live within our 9 Children's Homes. All of our homes and our school are graded as Outstanding/Good by Ofsted. We are looking for a team player, clean, articulate, neat and friendly. A fully DBS check is required due to the nature of the business.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Working with the senior painter and reporting to the head of maintenance
- Carrying out duties in homes, schools and other contracted sites.
- Will be in contact with care workers, head office staff, teachers, directors and young people in our care.
- Required to carry out painting decorating to a high standard within our schools, office, farm and homes.
- Preparation skills - new wood, old wood, walls, ceilings
- Knowledge of preparation, emulsion, glossing, paper hanging
- Clean and presentable
- Positive attitude to work
GCSE English and Maths grades A-C (or equivalent)