Hairdresser - Spirals Hair Design
Southampton • Closing Date: 30/07/2017
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
Weekly wage £140.00
Job Role & Responsibilities
The apprentice plays a critical role in the salon and you will be expected to help create a positive and friendly environment for our customers by preparing them for their stylist.
- Meeting and greeting clients and making them feel welcome in the salon.
- Providing clients with refreshments, magazines and gowns.
- Shampooing clients hair and applying treatments if directed.
- Assisting stylists in providing hair services where required.
- General salon tidying, cleaning and sweeping hair throughout the day.
- Learning to promote additional services and/or products.
- Attending in-house staff training and workshops/demonstrations.
- Assisting with general health and safety salon requirements, policies and procedures.
- Any other duties to help the stylists in the running of the salon.
No hairdressing experience is necessary, what is more important is your ability to show a real passion and desire for your chosen career.
Being able to show a basic understanding of the industry and the role of the apprentice will help your application and your interview if you are shortlisted.
- Well presented
- Reliable and punctual
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Can show initiative and be proactive
- Most importantly, be absolutely focused on providing high quality customer care
GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.