External Projects Business Administration - Southampton City College
Southampton • Closing Date: 25/09/2017
The Projects team is looking for an outstanding candidate to help Administer the delivery of a variety of course to part time Adult students The role would be ideal for someone with a strong Administrative background and attention to detail.
Annual Wage £10856
Purpose of Post
- To provide administrative support to the Project Delivery Team.
- To take phone and email enquiries and direct them to the appropriate team member
- You will be able to work as part of the team or individually and have good interpersonal skills.
- To use administrative mechanisms to provide information on activity to central data team
- To complete Administrative Tasks, as agreed by External contracts.
- To answer queries from students and Employers
- To liaise with external organisations to develop and improve our services
- To redirect referrals and queries to suitable staff within the team, where appropriate
- To participate in College marketing activity, both on and off site
- To undertake continuous professional development in line with national standards.
- To enable learning support procedures to be carried out in line with best practice guidelines with regard to safeguarding, Prevent and equality and diversity
- To adopt an outward-looking approach to the development of innovative practice this will enable us to deliver consistently outstanding service.
Working from our St Mary’s site, as well as occasionally conducting enrolments at employer’s premises with other members of the Department.
The application closing date is Monday 25th September with interviews being held on Thursday 5th October. If applying, please ensure you can make yourself available on this date – thank you.
We are only able to contact you if you are shortlisted for interview, and we will do this via e-mail so please ensure we have your accurate contact details when registering, including a contact telephone number.
All shortlisted applicants are required to complete a self-declaration and disclosure form prior to interview. Satisfactory references, enhanced DBS check and medical clearance will be required for successful job candidates.
City College is committed to providing an environment where students, staff and all members of the College community can feel safe and secure. This job description is intended to provide a general guide to the duties and responsibilities of the post and aims to set this in the context of the framework within which the post holder is expected to operate. This job description should not be viewed as a legal document or a set of conditions of service and it can be reviewed at any time in light of the needs of the college.
Thank you for your interest in Southampton City College.