Business Administration - VTCT
Eastleigh • Closing Date: 21/03/2018
Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Wage £8,000 per year
VTCT is an awarding organisation developing and selling vocational and technical level qualifications in the service sector. As a Business Administration Apprentice for VTCT you will be required to provide administrative support on a day to day basis for the organisation, including for the PA to CEO and the HR Department. Assist the PA to CEO in providing support to other members of the corporate leadership team, as required.
Job role & responsibilities
- Standard and non-routine administrative and data processing tasks.
- Printing of documentation including Executive Board meeting packs.
- Supporting the corporate leadership team with travel, expenses, etc under the guidance of the PA to CEO.
- Liaising with the Receptionist to book internal and external meeting rooms, including confirming hospitality/catering requirements.
- Providing office support in the absence of the PA to CEO.
- Setting up remote access meetings by Zoom, GoToMeeting or Skype.
- Assisting in the organisation of major projects/events, as required.
- Administrative support for the HR team, including:
- Preparing contracts and associated paperwork
- Monitoring and chasing the return of paperwork and documentation
- Updating the HR database
- Preparation of interview and induction packs
- Providing support to the recruitment process
- Providing cover for the Receptionist including reception, answering routine questions, providing information, hospitality provision for on-site meetings and co-ordinating incoming post.
- Abide by terms and conditions of the training contract.
- Commit to and complete the endorsed training plan in the time allocated.
- Enrol and attend vocational training; complete theory based assessments and demonstrate skills through competency based assessments to the best of your ability.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Good team player – willing to support across departments as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude/ability to work in an organised manner – at times under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively in a team environment
- Customer service/administrative experience
5 GCSEs grade C/4 or above (including English and maths).