Business Admin L2 Apprenticeship- Cooper Homewood
Whiteley • Closing Date: 10/01/2019
Apprentice Administrative Assistant- Cooper Homewood
Starting salary £8000- 39 hours per week.
Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm.
Roles and Responsibilites
- Answering incoming calls in a polite and professional manner and greeting visitors to the Company.
- Monitor, download and manage project document control systems and software. Full training will be provided
- Producing good quality work as instructed.
- Assisting colleagues as required.
- Become a fully functioning member of the Admin team who provide timely support to all Cooper Homewood employees as required.
- There is also potential for the role to include some Marketing as time progresses for candidates with an interest.
The candidate should be enthusiastic and willing to learn. Possess good communication skills and an ability to interact and communicate within a team. Also be organised, proactive, professional and confident – with the ability to multi task.
A* to C in English and Maths.