Business Admin Apprenticeship- Imperial Homes South Ltd
Curdridge • Closing Date: 09/04/2019
Apprentice Business Admin- Imperial Homes South Ltd
£160.00 a week.
Our office operates Monday to Friday 8:00-4:30 with a 30 minute lunch break.
Total hours per week: 40.00.
You will be a member of the Imperial homes team and responsible for the office admin.You will provide a full range of administrative support services to the team and assist with general administrative duties.
Roles and Responsibilies
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sorting daily incoming post for your team.
- Taking telephone calls, dealing constructively with the caller, ensuring that full messages are recorded and passed to the person concerned, or referring calls elsewhere when necessary.
- Scanning and correctly filing documents to the shared server.
- Maintaining files and documents.
- Managing the meeting room diary.
Assisting other teams to cover when needed due to holidays/absences.
- Good standard of general education, specifically, English Language and maths
- High standard of knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure to deadline with excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload and re-schedule as required
- Good standard of general keyboard skills
- Professional and credible, with the ability to act with tact and discretion and to maintain confidentiality are essential
- Excellent time management
- Competent at taking instructions from other members of the team
- Some flexibility regarding working hours is essential to deal with non-routine requirements
- This job description is not exhaustive and is liable to review following discussion with the job holder. The job holder will be expected to undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
A* to C in Egnlish and Maths GCSE.