Business Admin Apprentice-Val Build Group
Woolston • Closing Date: 01/10/2018
Business Admin Apprenticeship
£5 per hour.
4 working days per week 8am – 4pm and then 1 day at college.
Total of 32 hours per week, days dependant on college course attendance.
To assist the accounts manager with the day to day administration tasks at our offices in Woolston. You will receive ongoing support and training to take your first step into a career in accounting. This is a newly created role and we would be looking for someone who can commit to a permanent long-term career in accounting.
Roles and Responsibilites
- Matching invoices with our purchase order system checking details and amounts are correct.
- Sending out statements to our customers (mainly by email).
- Scanning and saving documents as required.
- Input labour costs to our accounting system from weekly time sheets.
- Ad hoc basic accounting tasks once trained.
- Confidence with IT, Microsoft office would be an advantage
- Numerate with an attention to detail.
A* to C in Maths and English